Funny Valentine Quotes For Him | Short Valentine Quotes: –Love is a matter. Enjoy your life, enjoy your love, and also do not be afraid to laugh at yourself. Valentine Day is merely an excuse to eat chocolate so, if nothing else, enjoying the afternoon for this reason alone.
A lot of women and men report which they locate a sense of humor as possibly the most appealing traits in a partner. Based on the latest research among married people, a feeling of humor was the 3rd most essential aspect of a successful relationship, right behind trust and respect.
Here Are 10 Cutest Funny Valentines Quotes For Him
1. “Love thy neighbor — and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier.” – Mae West
2. “One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.” – Oscar Wilde
3. “The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.” – Ann Landers
4. “Women with pasts interest men. They hope history will repeat itself.” – Mae West
5. “Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.” – Anonymous
6. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal
7. “The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.” – Ann Landers
8.”Never go to bed mad—stay up and fight.”– Phyllis Diller
9. “Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion.” – Mirabeau
10. “It is impossible to love and be wise.” – Francis Bacon
“Did you enjoy this quote collection? Which of these great quotes about life was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. I would love to hear all about it.”
And Also Do not Forget To checkout Our Cool Quotes, Gym Quotes, Happy Birthday Wishes, Inspiration Quotes, Life Quote, Love Quotes, Simple Quotes, Popular Quotes Categories For More Lovely Short Quotes. Check Out For Movies Bishal Tech.